If you’ve spent time exploring the Defi space, you may have heard of Benn Godenzi. Benn has been a crypto-enthusiast since 2010 and has helped launch numerous cryptocurrency projects, but some people may still be unfamiliar with the name. If you’re interested in learning more about Benn, taking the time to understand the projects he is affiliated with is a great way to learn more about him.
Benn Godenzi’s Career
Benn is an early adopter of Bitcoin, having first begun investing in the popular cryptocurrency in 2010. As the director of Outlast Nutrition, Benn has always been well-versed in marketing strategy and networking, so it’s only natural that he would eventually combine his love for marketing with his passion for cryptocurrency. Benn first began working with cryptocurrency companies in 2017 when he became the director of marketing for Aion.
Much of Benn’s focus in the cryptocurrency space has been on ICOs. Now, Benn runs an advisory firm that aids cryptocurrency projects with adoption strategies and designing token utility ecosystems.
ICOS are a cryptocurrency’s “initial coin offering.” An ICO is similar to initial public offerings (IPOs) that traditional companies offer on a stock exchange. Throughout his time working with cryptocurrency, Benn Godenzi has assisted numerous cryptocurrencies with their ICOs.
- Wanchain – Benn was an advisor and fundraising specialist for the interoperability-focused cryptocurrency, Wanchain. Among other things, Wanchain is credited with building the first decentralized bridge between BTC and ETH.
- GoChain – GoChain is a decentralized blockchain that supports smart contracts and various distributed applications. In 2018, Benn served as an advisor for GoChain, assisting them with their initial coin offering.
- Origo Network – Benn served as an advisor for Origo Network in 2018, aiding them in raising their goal of $30,000,000. Origo Network is a privacy-focused ledger that uses smart contracts to protect users’ privacy when transacting on the blockchain.
- CryptoCurve – CryptoCurve is a cryptocurrency project that makes using cryptocurrency easier for people to understand. With Benn’s assistance, CryptoCurve reached its goal of raising $16,000,000 during its ICO.
- Quarkchain – Quarkchain is a lightning-fast cryptocurrency capable of achieving millions of transactions per second. During their 2018 ICO, Benn aided Quarkchain in raising $20,000,000 with its ICO.
- EdenChain – EdenChain gives users an easy way to tokenize tangible and intangible assets such as real estate, labor, reputation, and commodities. In 2018, Benn joined Edenchain as an Advisor, helping them raise $24,000,000.
Blockchain Interoperability Alliance
One of the most impressive things Benn Godenzi has accomplished throughout his career is co-founding the Blockchain Interoperability Alliance. In 2017, with the aid of Godenzi, Aion, Wanchain, and ICON joined forces to promote more connectivity between various blockchains. Since joining forces, the three companies have shared go-to-market strategies and blockchain interoperability knowledge across the three projects, significantly accelerating their growth.